So far.. life has been good to me. Except for my health at this moment.. Coughing badly since 2 mths back and constant nose block >.<
Found myself a pretty good bf through a social dating network! Yes... it can be quite unbelievable at times but then... so far, it has been working out pretty good! Though during working hours, he can be really a workaholic and totally forgotten about me, but at least he does remember me at the end of the day. Lol!
You cant find a perfect bf in this world.. You have to give and take. I have taken a different perspectives on certain things in life and lower down my expectations. All I ever want, is for this love to grow and blossom into something that I have been longing for... A lasting relationship where both parties love each other wholeheartedly and work tgt to solve problems instead of quarreling.. compromising when there's a need to.. just being there for each other when the need arises.
Though I have to admit what the fortune teller had said to me has been ringing at the back of my mind every now and then.. I just have to squeeze out the negative thoughts... Sometimes, I can be very self-conscious and self-doubts will arise every now and then. I have to think positively and have a positive mindset. Yeah.. I always have the tendency of thinking too much.
Like what the movie says.. if a couple is meant to be tgt, no matter what happens to them, they will still be tgt in the end...
Stay positive and be happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment